1. Department : Kerala Higher Secondary Education
2. Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Economics
Note : Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) means part time post of HSS Teacher
3. Scale of pay : 45600-95600/-
4. Number of vacancies : Anticipated vacancies
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age limit Age 20-40 Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2001 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
7. Qualifications :
I Master's Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
II (i) B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed Degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(iii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala
III Must have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
8 Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. 9.
9. Last date for receipt of applications:- 02 February 2022, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in