76. The type of research commonly used in behavioural sciences are
A) Action Research
B) Conceptual Research
C) Qualitative Research
D) All the above
77. Multistage sampling is a type of
A) Stratified sampling
B) Non-probability sampling
C) Purposive sampling
D) Complex random sampling
78. Which one of the following source is not a primary source of data?
A) Information provided by a person who did not directly observe the event
B) Auto biographies
C) Video recordings of interviews
D) Legislative documents prepared by State Governments
79. The URL consists of
A) A protocol
B) A host name
C) The path to the document and the specific file name
D) All the above
80. Which among the following is the expansion of PPA ?
A) Provisional Patent Agreement
B) Patent Protection Act
C) Patent Protection Application
D) Provisional Patent Application
81. Who can address the Parliament, being a non-member?
A) Chief Justice
B) Attorney General of India
D) Chief Election Commissioner
82. The decision of ____________ is final as far as the nature of a Money Bill is concerned.
A) Prime Minister
D) Chief Justice
83. Which among the following is considered as an extra-constitutional body?
A) The Planning Commission
B) Finance Commission
C) Election Commission
D) Public Service Commission
84. The residuary powers in India rest with
D) Both Union and States
85. Choose the correct statement
A) Fundamental Rights are non-justiciable
B) Fundamental Rights are justiciable
C) Directive principles are justiciable
D) Fundamental duties are justiciable
86. A comprehensive scheme for prevention of trafficking, rescue and rehabilitation and re-integration of victims of trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation.
D) Swadhar Greh
87. __________ is the social campaign of government of India that aims to create awareness and improve the efficiency of welfare services intended for girls.
A) Sukanya Samrudhi
B) Dhanalakshmi Yojana
C) Bhagyalakshmi Yojana
D) Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao
88. Name the scheme launched by Union Government to boost community and private participation in government school.
A) Vidyanjali Scheme
B) Operation Blackboard
C) Vidya Varidhi
89. A new pension scheme launched by Union Government in 2015 which would benefit people in unorganised sector
B) Atal Pension Yojana
C) Jeevan Jyothi
D) Jan Dhan Yojana
90. ‘Collective Choice And Social Welfare’ is a famous book written by
A) Walter I. Trattner
B) David Macarov
C) Prabhath Patnaik
D) Amarthya Sen
91. Who has been appointed as the secretary to the President of India?
A) Rajeev Kumar
B) Sanjay Kothari
C) S. Aparna
D) Dhirendra Swarup
92. The leader of Guruvayoor Satyagraha
A) T. K. Madhavan
B) K. P. Kesava Menon
C) K. Kelappan
D) C. V. Kunjiraman
93. Which State will hoist the 36th National Games?
94. The International Day of peace was observed on
A) August 20
B) Sept. 20
C) August 21
D) Sept. 21
95. The author of ‘Advaita Chintapadhathi’
A) Chattambi Swamikal
B) Vaikunda Swamikal
C) Dayananda Swamikal
D) Brahmananda Sivayogi
96. Where was the 2017 World Para Athletics championship held?
97. The father of modern Kerala Renaissance Movement.
A) Chattampi Swamikal
B) Sri Narayanaguru
C) Thacaud Ayya
D) Vakkam Moulavi
98. Which has been declared by Telangana as the State’s second official language?
99. Which State launched India’s first electric bus service at high attitude?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
100. Who is known as Kerala scot?
A) C. V. Ramanpillai
B) N. Krishnapillai
C) M. T. Vasudevan Nair
D) Vennikulam Gopalakurup
Post a Comment