Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Ground Water
2. Name of Post : Electrician
3. Scale of pay : ₹ 26,500 - 60,700/-
4. Number of vacancies : 01 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published by the commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission during the currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities.
7. Qualifications : ITI trade certificate in the trade of Electrician.
Note: 1. Rule 10 a (ii) of part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
2. Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order/ Equivalency Certificate (in case if equivalency is mentioned in the notification) to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
8. Probation : Every person appointed to this post shall, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
9. Method of submitting applications :- Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
10. Last date for receipt of applications 01.12.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in
Official Notification PDF : Download
Kerala psc electrician solved paper : Click here
Post a Comment