71. Identify the subject in the sentence:
The first three chapters of the book are written in a beautiful style.
(A) The first
(B) The first three
(C) The first three chapters
(D) The first three chapters of the book(√)
72. Choose the correctly spelled word.
73. Identify the correct form of the word:
I _____ down every afternoon after lunch.
(D) am lying
74. Give one word substitute for:
Write words or letters in the letters of a different alphabet.
75. Give the correct verb form:
He asked if anyone _____ his glasses.
(A) had seen(√)
(B) have seen
76. Give the correct form of verb:
Many a cup and saucer ______ been broken.
77. Identify the meaning of italicized word :
The brothers fell out over their father’s property.
(A) Fell down
78. Give the antonym of the italicized word :
His behaviour disgusted everyone.
79. Choose the correct option.
I should be grateful if you _______ send me an application form.
80. Choose the preposition :
The rule is applicable _____ everyone.
Part 1: Maths questions
Part 2 : GK questions
Part 3 : GK questions