Kerala PSC divisional accountant recruitment notification 2021
CATEGORY NO: 391/2021 – 393/2021
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Kerala General Service
2. Name of Post : Divisional Accountant
3 Scale of pay : Rs.50,200 - 105,300/-
4. Number of vacancies & Method of appointment:
(I) Cat. No. 391/2021 : By Transfer from Junior Superintendents of Public Works, Irrigation and Harbour Engineering Departments. - 01 (One)
(II) Cat. No. 392/2021 By direct recruitment: 07 (Seven)
(III) Cat. No. 393/2021 By Transfer from among U.D Clerks of all Departments (including Assistants of the Administrative Secretariat and the Finance Secretariat and the office of the Kerala Public Service Commission and Auditors of the Kerala State Audit Department) and those above U.D Clerks/Assistants, Senior Accountants/Auditors in the Non Gezetted cadre: Anticipatory vacancies
6. Age limit : (For Direct Recruitment) : 18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and other Backward Communities.
7. Qualifications and Conditions for Recruitment:
(I) Category No.: 391/2021 : By Transfer from Junior Superintendents of Public Works, Irrigation and Harbor Engineering Departments. Must have passed Account Test (Higher) and P.W.D Test or corresponding Departmental Tests.
(II) Category No.: 392/2021 By direct recruitment: A University Degree with at least a Second class
Note: 1. In the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, the minimum educational qualification will be a Degree.
(III) Category No. 393/2021: By Transfer from other services specified
1. Must have passed Accounts Test (Higher)
2. Must have put in not less than 5 years total service, of which one year should have been in the
post of Upper Division Clerk/Assistant/Senior Accountant/Auditor and/or in a Non Gazetted Cadre above the said posts
8. Examination : Recruitment from the above three categories will be made on the basis of a competitive test. A preliminary OMR Test will be conducted as the first stage followed by a final Descriptive Test. The subjects and minimum marks required for a pass in the descriptive examination will be as follows.
10. Appointing Authority, Probation etc: The appointing authority to the post of Divisional Accountant shall be the Finance Secretary to Government.
11. Method of submitting applications :- Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
12. Last date for receipt of applications :- 03.11.2021 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
Official Notification PDF: Click Here