Kerala PSC Assistant Professor in English recruitment notification 2021
Gazette Date : 30.09.2021
Last Date : 03.11.2021
Applications are invited Online only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION from qualified candidates for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1 Department : Collegiate Education (Training Colleges)
2 Name of Post : Assistant Professor in English
3 Scale of pay : UGC Scale
4 Number of vacancies : 01 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the aforesaid vacancy and the vacancies reported to the Commission during the period of the currency of the list.
5 Method of appointment :
5 Method of appointment :
I By-Transfer Recruitment
Category Number. 384/2021
Recruitment by transfer from Head masters and High School Assistants in the Kerala General Education subordinate service and Teachers of Government Higher Secondary School having the qualifications and experience prescribed for the post.
II Direct Recruitment
Category Number. 385/2021
In the absence of qualified candidates for appointment under item(I) above, by Direct Recruitment
Note:- 1. Method of Direct Recruitment will be considered only in the absence of qualified candidates for recruitment by transfer.
2. Candidates who apply for By-Transfer recruitment should obtain a service certificate in original in the form mentioned below from the head of institution in which they are working as HM/HSA/HSS Teacher and produce the same as and when required by the Commission.
3. The name of the post High school Assistant has been renamed as High School Teacher vide G.O(P) No.8/2018/GEDN dt 21.03.18.
Official notification PDF: Click Here
6 Age limit : (1) For Recruitment By–Transfer: No upper age limit is prescribed for recruitment By-Transfer
(2) For Direct Recruitment: 22-40. Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply.
7 Qualifications : For Recruitment By-Transfer and Direct Recruitment
(1) Masters Degree in the concerned subject or discipline with atleast 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic records. (G.O(P)No. 115/2008/H.Edn. Dated: 27.09.2008)
(2) M.Ed Degree with not less than 55 % marks (G.O(P)No.102/2011/H.Edn. Dated: 19.07.2011)
(3) Three years teaching experience in Schools or Colleges after acquiring the professional qualifications.
(4) Must have passed the comprehensive test specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the State Government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal preference shall be given to candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
8 Mode of Submitting applications: Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” system on the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' before applying for the post.
9. Last date for receipt of applications : 03.11.2021 up to 12.00 Midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent:- www.keralapsc.gov.in