Kerala PSC university assistant solved paper
Exam date: 24/05/2016
Category Code: 42/2016
51. What is the name of rain water harvest programme organised by Kerala Government?
52. Where is Kerala coconut research station situated?
53. K.S.E.B was formed in the year:
54. Gaythripuzha is the tributary of which river?
b) Bharatha Puzha(√)
55. In which district Mangalavanam, the smallest wild life sanctuary in Kerala situated?
56. The original name of Vagbhatanandan, the famous social reformer in Kerala?
a) Kelu Kuruppu
b) Kunji Kannan(√)
c) Krishnan - Ayyan
d) Kutti Krishnan
57. Who founded Jatinasini Sabha?
b) Chattampi Swamikal
c) Pandit Karuppan
d) Thycaud Ayya
58. Who wrote the famous book 'A short History of the Peasant Movement in Kerala?
a) E.M.S Nampoothirippad(√)
b) C. Achutha Menon
c) P.K Vasudevan Nair
d) Pattom Tanupillai
59. Kochi Rajya Praja Mandalam was formed in the year:
60. Who founded 'Ananda Mahasabha' in 1918?
a) Sahodaran Ayyappan
c) Brahmananda Sivayogi(√)
d) Agamananda Swami
61. Who is the present CAG?
a) Shashi Kant Sharma(√)
b) Vinod Rai
d) H.K Khanna
Present: Rajiv Mehrishi
62. Who is the Chairperson of Kerala State Vanitha Commission?
c) C.K Janu
d) K.C Rosakutty(√)
Present : M. C. Josephine
63. Which Constitutional Amendment made right to free and compulsory education as a fundamental right?
64. The Public Service Commission in India, as the Union Public Service Commission was first called, was established in the year:
65. The National Human Rights Commission was established in the year:
66. Who is the Chairman of the Rajya Sabha?
a) The President
b) The Vice President(√)
c) Lok Sabha Speaker
d) The Governer
67. In which year the National Development Council (NDC) was established?
68. Which of the following Article of the constitution deals with the Fundamental Duties of the Indian Citizens?
a) Article 51 A(√)
b) Article 29 B
c) Article 21 A
d) Article 39 C
69. The authority to issue 'Writs' for the enforcement of Fundamental Rights rests with:
a) The Parliament
b) The President
c) The Supreme Court and High Courts(√)
d) The CBI
70. The Fundamental Rights of the Indian Citizens are enshrined in:
a) The Preamble
b) Part III of the constitution(√)
c) Part IV of the constitution
d) Part V-A of the constitution
71. The indirect form of 'Do you like comics?' she asked me. is:
a) She asked me whether I like comics(√)
b) She asked me whether I have liked comics
c) She asked me whether I liked comics
d) She asked me did I like comics
72. Milk is ____ in proteins and minerals
In which part of the question is the mistake
a) It was Shakespeare
b) And not no one else(√)
c) Who wrote this play
d) At the beginning of sixteenth century
a) The film
b) That i saw yesterday
c) Was about an old man
d) Who was living a long time ago(√)
75. The problem was ____ difficult that I could not solve it.