Kerala PSC radiographer grade 2 in homeopathic medical college recruitment 2017
Extraordinary Gazette Date:- 30.08.2017
Last Date:- 04.10.2017
Category No: 342/2017
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1 Department : Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College
2 Name of Post : Radiographer Gr.II
3 Scale of pay : R 22,200 - 48,000/-
4 Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission in writing during the currency of the list.
5 Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6 Age limit : Age 18 – 36 Only candidates born between 01/01/1999 and 02/01/1981 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
1. A pass in Pre-degree Course
2. Pass in two years certified Radiological Assistant course conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Thiruvananthapuram
CRA certificate issued by the Bernard Institute of Radiology or any other qualification recognised by the Govt. as equivalent thereto.
Note: Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable.
8. Mode of Submitting applications: Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the 'Apply now' button of the respective posts in the notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote User-Id for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications will be summarily rejected if non compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, Experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of applications :- 04-10-2017 Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
10. Website :- www.keralapsc.gov.in