ASSISTANT PROFESSOR IN ENT
Extraordinary Gazette Date:-28.06.2017
Last Date: 02.08.2017
Category No: 217/2017
1. Department : Medical Education Service
2. Name of Post : Assistant Professor in ENT
3. Scale of Pay : 15600 – 39100/- with grade pay of 7,000/-
4. No. of vacancies : 03 (Three)
The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing, during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6 Age limit : 21 – 46, Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included)
(i) Medical Post Graduate Degree such as MD/MS from a recognised University
or DNB in the concerned discipline.
(ii) Three years Teaching Experience or such other teaching experience as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
(iii)Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore Cochin Medical Council)
In the absence of candidates with the above qualification candidates with
(i) MBBS Degree from a recognised University
(ii) Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (TCMC) will be considered for the post of lecturer in the Scale of Pay `15600-39100/- with grade pay of `5,400/-
8. a) Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
9. Last date for submission of application:- 02-08-2017 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in