Kerala PSC village field assistant notification 2017
Extraordinary Gazette Date: 30.05.2017
Extraordinary Gazette Date: 30.05.2017
Last Date: 05-07.2017
Category No: 123-2017
Applications are invited online only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Candidates shall apply only through the online facility provided in the Website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through the profile.
2.Name of Post: Village Field Assistant
3. Scale of Pay : 17,000 – 37,500/-
4. No. of vacancies : District wise Anticipated Vacancies
The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing, during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6 Age limit : 18 – 36, Only Candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. (Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & Other Backward Communities)
Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
Note: 1. KS&SSR Part II Rule 10 a (ii) is applicable for selection to this post.
2. 3% vacancies for the post are reserved for eligible Differently Abled candidates as per G.O. (P) No. 1/13/SJD dtd. 3-1-2013. (Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment, Low Vision).
8. a) Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post.
9. Last date for submission of application:-05.07 2017, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Hi, i feel that i ssaw you visited my weblog thus i came to go back the desire?.I'm trying to find things too enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to make use of a fewReplyDelete
of your ideas!!
This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused.ReplyDelete
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excelllent job.
I really enjoted what you had to say, and more than that, how
you presented it. Too cool!
Unquestionably believe that that you said. Your favorite reason seemed to be at theReplyDelete
internet the simplest factor to have in mind of.
I say to you, I certainly get irked while other people think about concerns that they just don't recognize
about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the entire thing without having side effect , other people could take a
signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Terima kasuh blog ini memberikan info menarik yang dibutuhkan oleh orang banyak.ReplyDelete
Termasuk saya juga dapat manfaatnya.
I waas able to find good information from your content.ReplyDelete
I'm going camping this weekend and have to find a cot that's 5 to 5.5 ft and i cantReplyDelete
find one anywhere. can someone help me? I'd go to
a builder source retail
Layover Rome 7:30a-4:50p Is it possible to seeReplyDelete
Vatican zero tour, Trevi Fountain and Colossus & grab meal?
Suggestions? Great food? Transportation? The longest We ever stood in range to undergo protection was in the Rome airport-Fiumicino.
It got 3 hours to panel the plane. That was in the summer-
maybe if you are traveling soon, you will not run into crowds.
Then there's the line to find yourself in the Vatican. There's a good hop-on, hop-off bus
that leaves from in front of the Vatican that may take you to see most of the sights.
Rome is quite disseminate, unlike some European metropolitan areas, so you can't find everything simply by walking.