Kerala PSC Lecturer in General Surgery notification 2017
Extraordinary Gazette Date: 30.05.2017
Extraordinary Gazette Date: 30.05.2017
Last Date: 05-07.2017
Category No: 075-2017
GENERAL RECRUITMENT STATE WIDE
Applications are invited online only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
1. Department : Medical Education Service
2.Name of Post: Lecturer in General Surgery
3. Scale of Pay : 15600 – 39100 + 5400 (AGP)
4. No. of vacancies : 06 (Six)
The Ranked List published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies reported to the Commission in writing, during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6 Age limit : 21 – 46, Only candidates born between 02.01.1971 and 01.01.1996 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post. Candidates from other Backward Communities, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation.
(i) MBBS Degree from a recognised University
(ii) Permanent Registration under State Medical Council (Travancore CochinMedical Council)
(i) Rule 10 (a) ii of Part II of the KS & SSR is applicable.
(ii) Candidates who are appointed in the post should serve for 4 (four) years during the first 10 (ten) years of their service (including the period of training) anywhere in India or any other foreign country under defence services connected with defence, if required. Differently abled candidates and those who have completed 45 years of age are exempted from the above compulsory Military Service.
8. a) Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. b) If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, Admission Ticket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination. c) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for submission of application:-05.07 2017, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Notification in pdf: Click Here