Kerala PSC LD typist exam Solved Paper 2017
Exam Date: 09/03/2017
1. Who performed ‘Trippadidanam’?
(b) Pazhassi Raja
(c) Sakthan Thampuran
(d) Marthanda Varma (p)
2. Which is the first Eco Tourist centre in India?
3. Who was the first Malayali to be appear in the postal stamp?
(b) Sree Narayana Guru(p)
(c) Vaikom Muhammed Basheer
4. In which year was the Kerala Agrarian Relations Bill Passed?
5. The only township in Kerala
6. Which is India’s largest river forms an estuary?
7. The Panchayat Raj System was first time implemented in the state of ____?
(c) Tamil Nadu
(d) Uttar Pradesh
8. Largest Salt water lake in India
9. The state having a largest area of forest cover in India is
(a) Madhya Pradesh(p)
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu
10. Which atomic power station in India is built completely indigenously?
(c) Rawat Bhata
11. Who was the first sultan to set up a permanent standing army of Delhi Sultanate?
(a) Muhammad Tughlaq
(d) Alauddin Khilji(p)
12. Who was the First Women President of INC?
(a) Sarojini Naidu
(b) Indira Gandhi
(c) Annie Beasant(p)
(d) Sonia Gandhi
13. Who called 1857 as the First War of Indian Independence?
(c) Gopala Krishna Gokhale
(d) Dadabai Naoroji
14. Who is considered as the father of India’ foreign policy?
(b) Jawaharlal Nehru(p)
(c) Subash Chandra Bose
15. Who is known as “Father of Indian Renaissance”?
(a) Lala Lajpat Rai
(b) Shaheed Bhaghat Singh
(c) Raja Ram Mohan Roy(p)
16. Which five year plan is also known as “Gadgil Yojana”?
(a) Second Five Year Plan
(b) Fourth Five Year Plan
(c) Fifth Five Year Plan
(d) Third Five Year Plan(p)
17. Reserve bank of India was established on
(a) 1st April, 1935(p)
(b) 1st April, 1936
(c) 1st April, 1937
(d)1st April, 1938
18. Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India was established in
19. Who was the Chairman of the Draft Committee of the Constituent Assembly?
(a) K.M. Munshi
(c)Dr. B.R. Ambedkar(p)
(d)None of the above
20. Sukanya Samridhi Yojana is a Social Welfare Programme for the prosperity of
21. Who is the Chairperson of National Human Rights Commission?
(a) Cyriac Joseph
(d)Sharad Chandra Sinha
22. VIRUS stands for
(a) Very Intelligent Result Until Source
(b)Very Interchanged Resource Under Search
(c)Vital Information Resource Under Siege(p)
(d)Viral Important Record User Searched
23. Scheduled Castes and Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act was passed in
(a) 1989 (p)
24. The Human Rights Day is observed annually on
(a) October 10
(b) September 10
(c) November 10
(d) December 10(p)
25. Right to Information (RTI) act was passed in
(a) 2005 (p)