Kerala PSC Civil excise officer (trainee) Excise department Previous solved Question paper part 4
71. Complete the series: 0,7,26,63,-----------
72. Complete the series: 3,5,9,17,
74. Introducing Aneesh, Sobha said, "The father of his brother is the only son of my grandmother". How is Sobha related to Aneesh?
75. If P is the brother of Q and R is the sister of Q, how P is related to R.?
(B) Data is inadequate
(D ) Sister(p)
76. FOUR is written as GNVQ. Then TIME may be written as:
77. In a code language if CIRCLE is coded as XRIXOV, how would you code SQUARE:
78. Out of the following pairs of words which one is different from the rest?
(A) Mother: Father
(B) Aunt: Uncle
(C) Grandfather: Grandson(p)
(D) Mother in law : Father in law
79. Three words out of the following are same in any way but the rest one is different from three. Find out different words:
80. Botanist: Sociologist: : Plant:
81. Find the Odd one out:
(C) New Delhi
82. Patient is related to Doctor in the same way as student is related to:
83. Find the Odd one out:
84. Time in the reflection of a clock is 6.10 pm, then what is the original time?
(A) 5.50 pm(p)
(B) 6.50 pm
85. Arjun walks 20 m towards North. Then he turns right and walks 30 ms. Again he turns right and walks 35 ms. Then he turns left and walks 15 ms. How far and in which direction Arjun now from his starting point?
A) 45 m North
(B) 45 m West
(C) 35 m East
(D) 35 m North
87. Volume of a sphere is 24 cc. What is the volume of a sphere having half its radius?
(A) 4 cc
(B) 5 cc
(C) 3 cc(p)
(D) 1 cc
88. How many numbers are there between 100 and 300 which are multiples of 7?
90. Average height of 10 students in a class is 150 cm. A boy of height 160 cm left the class and a boy of height 148 cm is admitted. Then what is the average height of the students in the class now?
92. A man deposited Rs. 5,000 in a Bank which gives 12% interest compounded half yearly. How much he get back after one year?
(A) Rs. 5,300
(B) Rs. 6,000
(C) Rs. 5,618(p)
(D) Rs. 5,318
93. Sum of a number and its reciprocal is 2. Then what is the number?
94. In an examination A obtains 48% of full marks and B obtain 33% of full marks. Together they get 567 marks. Find the full marks:
95. If a man sell his horse for Rs. 450, he would lose 25%. For what price he would sell his horse if he has to get 15% gain?
97. "A" can do a piece of work in 40 days. He works at it for 8 days and then B finished the work in 16 days. How long will they take to complete the work if they do it together?
(A) 15 days
(B) 13 days(p)
(C) 14 days
(D) 16 days
98. Prabha walks 60 meters in 2 minutes. How many minutes will she take to walk 240 meters?
99. In a rectangle length is greater than its breadth by 4 cm. Its perimeter is 20 cm. Then what is its area?
100. Nasar invested Rs. 3,000 and Narayanan invested Rs. 4,000 to set up a partnership. In one year they got Rs.2,000 profit. If they split this in the ratio of their investment., how much would Nasar got?
Post a Comment