Kerala PSC pharmacist Ayurveda solved paper 2017
Exam date: 13.02.2017
Part 1: GK (01-20)
1. Which of the following nation has the longest boundary with India?
2. Which is the highest mountain peak in Western Ghats?
3. The Konkan railway does not pass through
4. Which is the second most populous country in the world?
5. Which state is the largest producer of Thermal Electricity?
(b) Paschim Bengal
6. Which is the longest National Highway in India?
(a) NH 6
(b) NH 1
(c) NH 7(p)
(d) NH 17
7. Tirunavai, is situated on the banks of
8. Who led the Champaran Satyagraha?
(c) Vallabhbhai Patel
(d) Subhash Chandra Bose
9. The second session of the Round Table Conference was held in the year
10. Who wrote the book Anand Math?
(a) Dadabhai Naoroji
(b) Bankim Chandra Chatterji(p)
(c) Dina Bandhu Mitra
(d) M G Ranade
11. Chattampi Swamikal attained samadhi at
12. Who among the following was the founder of Sadhu Jana Paripalana Yogam?
(a) Sree Narayana Guru
(b) V T Bhattathirippad
(d) Sahodaran Ayyappan
13. Vaikom Satyagraha was started on
(a) 30 March 1924(p)
(b) 12 November 1936
(c) 01 November 1931
(d) 15 May 1903
14. Who wrote Daivadasakam?
(b) Chattampi Swamikal
(c) Thycaud Ayya
(d) Sree Narayana Guru(p)
15. Dr Palpu was born in the Year
(c) 1863 (p)
16. Who is the first Chief Minister of Telangana?
(a) Naveen Patnaik
(b) Chandrashekhara Rao(p)
(c) N T Rama Rao
(d) N Chandra Babu Naidu
17. Who is the author of the novel ‘Aarachar’
(a) K R Meera(p)
(b) P Valsala
(c) Subhash Chandran
(d) M Mukundan
18. Who won 2014 Nobel Prize in Literature?
(a) Mo Yan
(b) Alice Munro
(c) Patrick Modiano(p)
(d) Thomas Transtromer
19. Who was selected as the goodwill ambassador of 35th National Games, Kerala?
(a) Sania Mirza
(b) Sachin Tendulkar(p)
(c) P T Usha
(d) Mohan Lal
20. Who was the director of the film ‘Perariyathavar’
(b) Lal Jose
(c) Amal Neerad