1. What is this year's theme of Wetlands Day (February 2)?
Wetlands for Disaster Risk Reduction (2017)
2016 Wetlands For Our Future: Sustainable Livelihoods
2015 Wetlands For Our Future
2014 Wetlands and Agriculture: Partners for Growth)
2. SAARC Programming Committee meeting was held in which city?
3. The Government of India has decided to set up how many tourism zones in the country to boost tourism?
4. Who stepped down as the captain of the English cricket team?
5. Which Indian city hosted the 2017 Nuclear Security Summit?
6. Who is the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Oficer of the National Stock Exchange?
7. Who became the second Indian cricketer after Sachin Tendulkar, to appear on the cover page of the Wisden Magazine?
8. Which Indian badminton player has reached World No. 1 ranking in the latest BWF World junior ranking?
9. Who won the recently held African Nations Cup?
10. Who heads the six-member committee formed by the central government to suggest ways to improve India's Hajj policy and look into the issue of subsidy for the pilgrimage?
11. Name the eight-team franchisebased T20 league launched by the South African Cricket Board.
Global Destination T20 League
12. The Indian Davis Cup team defeated which country to progress into the second round of the Asia Oceania Group I?
13. Who directed the movie, 'Sexy Durga' which won the Hivor Tiger Award at the International Film Festival of Rotterdam?
Sanal Kumar Sashidharan
14. Name the former Union Minister for External Afairs who passed away recently.
15. Which became the first country in the world to stop investing in fossil fuels?
16. Which medical college hospital is to start the first government clinic in Kerala exclusively for transgenders?
Government Medical College, Kottayam
17. The two new All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), proposed in the 2017-18 Union Budget, are to be set up in which states?
Jharkhand and Gujarat
18. Which Indian picked up six wickets on the last T20 against England?
19. World Cancer Day was observed on:
20. Which state government has launched India's first social innovation centre?
It has been named the 'Kakatiya Hub for Social Innovation'