Gazette Date: 29/12/2015
Last Date: 03/02/2016
Category No: 480/2015
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their Profile.
1. Department : Environment and Climate change
2. Name of Post : Environment Programme Manager
3. Scale of pay : 40640-57440
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (one)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year
provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancy noted above and that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of the currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : Must not have completed 50 (Fifity) years of age as on 1.1.2015. KS&SSR Rule 10(C) regarding relaxation of upper age limit is not applicable.
7. Qualifications :
1. Masters Degree of a recognized University in Environment Management.
2. Minimum 10 years experience in research activities/teaching/project Management in Environmental subjects. Desirable: Ph.D awarded by a recognized University in the above subjects with a basic graduation/ post graduation in any of the above subjects.
Note:Recognized University means a University approved by the University Grants Commission.
8. Probation: Every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
9. Mode of submitting applications :-Candidates must register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link . The photograph uploaded in the profile should be one taken on or after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion in white background. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last date for receipt of applications :- 03.02.2016 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight
11. Website Address :- 'www.keralapsc.gov.in'