Lecturer In Philosophy Collegiate Education psc notification 2015
Gazette Date: 29/09/2015
Last Date: 04/11/2015
Category No: 308/2015
FOURTH NCA NOTIFICATION
Applications are invited online only by “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates belonging to SIUC Nadar/ Anglo Indian community in the State of Kerala for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government service.
1. Department : Collegiate Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Philosophy
3. Scale of pay : U G C Scale
4. Number of vacancies : SIUC Nadar/ Anglo Indian – 1 (One)
Note : The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published as per this notification will be valid until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancy earmarked to the above community but remains unfilled due to the paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked list published on 11.10.2006 for the post. This is the fourth NCA notification for the post owing to non availability of qualified candidates belonging to the above community as per the first NCA Notification (Gazette Date 30.04.2007, Category No.153/2007), Second NCA Notification (Gazette date. 13.08.2008, Category No. 290/2008) and Third NCA Notification (Gazette date 31.12.2009, Category No. 498/2009)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (From candidates belonging to SIUC Nadar/ Anglo Indian community)
Note : Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than SIUC Nadar/ Anglo Indian will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6. Age Limit : 22 – 43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1993 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. (Including Age relaxation as per para 2(i) of the General
Conditions) [For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see para (2) of the General Conditions]
1. Masters Degree in the concerned subject (Philosophy) with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record .
2. Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the concerned subject specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC or any agency duly constituted by the state government in this behalf. When qualifications are being equal, preference shall be given to those candidates who possess adequate knowledge in Malayalam.
Note: (i) For PhD holders who have passed Masters Degree prior to 19.09.1991, 50% marks for Masters Degree shall be sufficient. (GO (MS) No 2/07/H.Edn Dated 4.1.2007)
(ii) Candidates who have obtained Ph.D Degree in the concerned subject are exempted from passing the NET examination. (G.O.(MS)No.86/07/H.Edn dated 19.06.2007)
(iii) For recruitment to the above post, Degrees awarded by the Universities recognized by UGC alone shall be considered.
(iv) Rule 10 (a)(ii) of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
8 Mode of submitting Applications:- Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” Scheme through the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using his/her User-ID and Password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have a printout of the details in the registration card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the home page. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last Date of receipt of applications: 04.11.2015 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight
10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in (For instructions regarding Photo , ID card etc. Please refer the General Conditions given in Part II of the Gazette Notification)