Kerala psc HSA Mathematics notification october 2015
Gazette Date: 29/09/2015
Last Date: 04/11/2015
Category No: 319/2015
NCA – DISTRICT WISE
FIRST NCA NOTIFICATION
1. Department : Education
2. Name of Post : HSA(Mathematics)-Tamil Medium
3. Scale of pay : ` 15,380-25,900/-4. No. of vacancies : District wise OX – Idukki – 1 (One)
Note:-(i) Conventional type applications will be summarily rejected. Candidates shall apply online only to www.keralapsc.gov.in .
(ii) Applications submitted by candidates belonging to the community other than those notified will be summarily rejected. No rejection memo will be issued.
(iii) Separate Ranked lists will be prepared for Idukki district in pursuance of this notification. Ranked List thus prepared and published as per this notification shall remain in force until candidates are advised and appointed against the vacancies earmarked for the above communities, but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published for
the post in the following district. Name of District Date of publication of Ranked List Category No. Idukki 02/05/13 21/2007
(iv) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O (Ms) No. 154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes 5 years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS) No.4/61/PD dated, 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from candidates belonging to OX Community only).
6. Age Limit : 18-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1972 and 01.01.1997 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Note:- For conditions regarding other age relaxation please see para 2 of the general conditions, except para 2(i).
A Bachelors Degree or Post Graduate Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as Main Subject and B.Ed/B.T in the concerned subject both conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
(i) Diploma in Rural Service awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education will also be treated as equivalent to Degree for the above purpose.
(ii) Graduates with Physics as Main and Mathematics as subsidiary and teaching of Mathematics as one of the subjects for B.Ed. can also apply. Their applications will be considered only in the absence of Graduates in Mathematics/Statistics.
(iii) Candidates should have sufficient knowledge in Tamil language which will be tested at the time of interview. If there is written test/OMR test for the post, the question paper for the test will be in Tamil.
(iv) The disciplines in which B.Sc/M.Sc and B.Ed Degree were obtained should be mentioned in brackets in the application form.
(v) Post title degree holders are not eligible to apply for the post of High School Assistants.
(vi) Those candidates who secured B.Ed/B.T Degree from the Universities outside Kerala should note in the application form, the number and date of relevant orders declaring the said degree as equivalent to those prescribed for this selection. The copies of such order shall be produced before the commission when it is called for. Rule 10 a (ii) of KS & SSR will be applicable for selection to the post.
8. SPECIAL CONCESSIONS REGARDING APPOINTMENT AND AGE LIMIT
(i) Preference will be given as laid down in G.O.(MS) No. 50/70/PD dated 12.02.1970 and G.O.(MS) No. 9/78/G.Edn. Dated 21.01.1978 to the wives of Jawans in the matter of recruitment as Teachers, if they possess the prescribed qualifications. Soldiers in active service and those working in Base Establishment are included under the term `Jawans'. Wives of Jawans should note in the application that they are wives of Jawans. Such candidates should obtain proper certificates from the Officer Commanding stating the name, military rank and military address of their husbands and produce the same as and when required by the Commission (G.O (MS) No. 509/64/Edn. Dated 19.09.1964, G.O.(MS) No. 614/65/Edn. Dated 09.11.1965 and G.O (MS) No. 243/66/Edn. Dated 27.05.1966).
(ii) First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as Teachers (G.O (MS) No. 122/75/G.Edn. Dated 27.05.1975).
(iii) Teachers of the Government Primary and Nursery Schools who are graduates and are otherwise qualified will be exempted from upper age limit (G.O (Ms) No 185/70/Edn dated 18.4.1970 and G.O (Ms) No 466/70/Edn dt 11.11.1970). They should produce proper certificates from authorities concerned as and when required by the Commission.
Note:- The candidates who claim concessions on the basis of above or any of the reason mentioned in para 2 of the general conditions should state “Are you eligible for age relaxation” as “yes” on the online application and give details in the space following.
9. Mode of Sending Application : Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
10. Last Date for receipt of applications: 04.11.2015 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in .
12. If a Written Test/OMR Test is conducted as part of the selection, Hall Ticket of eligible candidates will be made available in the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates are instructed to download their Hall Ticket as per the instructions in the website.
(For details including photo, ID Card etc please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification)
Post a Comment