HSST Statistics notification 2015
Gazette Date: 29/09/2015
Last Date: 04/11/2015
Category No: 309/2015
FOURTH NCA NOTIFICATION
1 Department : Higher Secondary Education
2 Name of Post : Higher Secondary School Teacher - Statistics
Explanation : Higher Secondary School Teacher means full time post of Higher Secondary School Teacher.
3 Scale of pay : 19,240 – 34,500/-
4 Number of vacancy : 1 (One)
Gazette Date of Ist NCA Notification – 29/05/2009 (Category No: 180/09)
Gazette Date of IInd NCA Notification – 15/11/2010 (Category No:353/10)
Gazette Date of IIIrd NCA Notification – 16/04/2012 (Category No:062/12)
This Fourth NCA Notification is issued due to the non-availability of qualified candidates as per the
Note:- The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked List of selected candidates belonging to
Scheduled Tribes , published by the Commission on the basis of this notification will remain in force till candidates are advised / appointed against the vacancies earmarked for Scheduled Tribes but remain unfilled during the currency of the Ranked List published on 19.12.2006 for the post.
5 Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment only from candidates belonging to reservation group of Scheduled Tribes. But applications of Scheduled Caste candidates will also be considered in the absence of Scheduled Tribe candidates.
Note:- Applications of candidates belonging to communities other than those mentioned in this notification will be summarily rejected. Individual rejection memo will not be sent to them.
6 Age limit : 1) 20-45 (Only candidates born between 02/01/1969 and 01/01/1994 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post [For other conditions regarding age relaxations,
please see Para 2 of the general conditions, excluding para 2(1)]
7 Qualifications :
I. Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
II. (1) B.Ed in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent there to by a University in Kerala.
(2) In the absence of persons with B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed degree acquired in the concerned faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
(3) In the absence of persons with B.Ed Degree as specified in items (1) and (2) above, the persons with B.Ed degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognised as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
III. Must have passed the State Eligibility Test for the post of Higher Secondary School Teachers conducted by Government of Kerala or by the agency authorised by the State Government.
Note:- 1. In the absence of B.Ed. holders, candidates having Master’s degree with not less than 50% marks and who have passed the State Eligibility Test will be considered. Preference will be given to those who have acquired Ph.D/M.Phil Degree or qualified at Junior Research Fellowship/National Eligibility Test. The teachers appointed under this provision will have to acquire B.Ed at their own expense within five years from the date of entry in service.
2. Persons who have acquired M.Ed. in the subject concerned recognised by any University in Kerala are exempted from B.Ed qualification.
3. Rule 10(a) ii of Part II of KS & SSR is applicable.
Exemptions:-1. Those persons who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test for the post of College Lecturers conducted by Government of Kerala are exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teachers.
2. Those persons who have passed the National Eligibility Test/Junior Research Fellowship shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test.
3. Persons with Ph.D/M.Phil/M.Ed degree shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test provided the M.Phil in the concerned subject should be one awarded by any of the Universities in Kerala or recognised as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
4. The teachers who have completed 10 (ten) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education Subordinate Service shall be exempted from passing the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teacher.
8. Mode of submitting applications :-Before applying for the post, Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' through the Official Website www.keralapsc. gov.in) of Kerala Public Service Commission. Those who have registered can apply by logging into their profile using their User- ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have print outs of the details on the Registration Card by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the Home Page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall quote the user ID for further communications with the Commission. At any stage of the selection process applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given on he website
will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be
produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of applications :- 04.11.2015 Wednesday up to 12 Midnight.
10. Address to which applications are to be submitted:- www.keralapsc.gov.in (See general conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID
Card , etc)