Kerala psc LD Clerk notification and
detailed syllabus July 2013
Gazette Date: 31/07/2013
Last Date: 04/09/2013
Category No: 218/2013
Applications are invited through 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' facility from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Various
2. Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk
(Re-designated as Clerk as per G.O (Ms.) No. 120/2013/(138)/Fin. dated 04.03.2013)
Note:- (1) This will include the integrated post of Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant in the Revenue Department.
(2) Vacancies of Lower Division Clerk in Kerala Municipal Common Service will also be filled up from the Ranked List prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification without obtaining willingness from the candidates. (For Direct Recruitment only).
3. Scale of pay : Rs. 9940 – 16580/-
4. No. of vacancies: District wise
1. Thiruvananthapuram -Not Estimated
2. Kollam -Not Estimated
3. Pathanamthitta -Not Estimated
4. Alappuzha -Not Estimated
5. Kottayam -Not Estimated
6. Idukki -Not Estimated
7. Ernakulam Not Estimated
8. Thrissur -Not Estimated
9. Palakkad -Not Estimated
10. Malappuram -Not Estimated
11. Kozhikode -Not Estimated
12. Wayanad -Not Estimated
13. Kannur -Not Estimated
14. Kasaragod-Not Estimated
5. Method of appointment: Direct Recruitment.
6. Qualification : Pass in SSLC Examination or any other equivalent qualification.
7. Age limit: 18-36, Only candidates born between 02.01.1977 and 01.01.1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities. (For concessions allowed in upper age limit, please see para (2) of the General Conditions
under Part II of this Notification.)
8. Last date for receipt of applications:04/09/2013 Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
9. Mode of Submitting Application:-Candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION ' system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' for applying for the post. Candidates who have registered shall apply by logging in to their profile using their User- ID and password. Candidates shall click on the 'Apply Now' button of the respective posts in the Notification link for applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a print-out of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card, if required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before applying for a post, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User- ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications submitted not in accordance with the
conditions of the notification will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for .
10. Address to which applications are to be sent :- www.keralapsc.gov.in
11. Syllabus and Time Table:
Part I - Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability
Part II - General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Part III - General English
Part IV - Regional Language (Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada)
Total Marks– 100
Duration of OMR test– 75 Minutes
Medium of Question Paper– Malayalam, Tamil & Kannada (Except General English)