Gazette Date: 30/04/2013
Last Date: 05/06/2013
Category No: 68/2013
1. Department : Medical Education
2. Name of Post : Staff Nurse Grade.II
3. Scale of Pay : R 13900-24040
4. Number of vacancies : Statewide-275 (Two Hundred and Seventy Five)
1) The above vacancies are now in existence. The ranked List prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of new list after the expiry of
the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and also against the vacancies, if any,
reported during the currency of the list.
2) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on state wide basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in GO(P)No.303/2011/H&FWD dated 11/05/2011: Special Rules for the Kerala Medical Education Subordinate Services (Nursing in Hospital Wing)
3) 3% of vacancies are reserved for the Physically Handicapped candidates.(Orthopaedic – Lower extremities , Partially deaf)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 20-36-Only candidates born between 02/01/1977 and 01/01/1993 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply for for this post. (Including the relaxation as per Para 2(i)Part II of the General Conditions) (For conditions regarding other age relaxations please see Part II Para.2 of the General conditions except para 2 (i) )
1) A pass in Plus Two/Pre-degree (with Science subjects)Course/Pass in VHSE (with Science subjects)/VHSE in Domestic Nursing of a recognized University or its equivalent.
2) A Pass in B.Sc Nursing (or a pass in General Nursing and Midwifery Course having not less than 3 years duration from any institution recognized by Government).
3) Certificate of Registration with Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Midwife, in the case of Women candidates or as Nurse in the case of male candidates.
8. Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of application:- 05.06.2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in