1. To surprise somebody greatly:
2. To make something more important that it really :
3. Express one's opinion without evidence or full knowledge:
4. An event that will happen soon :
5. To lead somebody to do something:
6. One word does not belong to the group. Find it out
7.One word does not belong to the group. Find it out.
8.One word does not belong to the group. Find it out.
Ans: Shatrugnan Sinha
9.One word does not belong to the group. Find it out.
10.One word does not belong to the group. Find it out'
(D)Takazhi Sivasankara Pillai
Ans: O.N.V. Kuruppu
11 Pather Panjali: Sathyajith Ray; Athithi:
(A)K.. P. Kumaran
(B)M.T. Vasudevan Nair
Ans: K.. P. Kumaran
12. Pareekkutty: Madhu; Chemban Kunju:
(D)Kottarakara Sreedharan Nair
Ans: Kottarakara Sreedharan Nair
Bangladesh: Dhaka; Austria:
14.A, E, J, O, __, __
15.ADH, BEI, CFJ, __
Ans: EHL (DGK)
16.Veluthampi Dalawa ---- a brave fight against British Army.
Ans: Put up
17.The train was coming, the supervisor --- the workers to stop working on rail.
(A) Called off
Ans: Called out
18.It ---rain this evening.
19. ________ the suspected cause for earthquakes is the construction of dams.
(D)None of these
Ans: One of
20. There were ________ telephone booths around, so that the old one is closed.
Ans: A few
Post a Comment