1. Dim-vision in the evening and night results from the deficiency of which one of the following ?
(a) Vitamin A
(b) Vitamin E
(c) Vitamin B12
(d) Vitamin C
2. Electric current is measured by:
3. Thalassaemia is a hereditary disease affecting________.
4. The solar eclipse occurs when.....
(a) the sun comes in between the moon and the earth
(b) the earth comes in the between the sun and the moon
(c) the moon comes in between the sun and the earth
(d) None of these
5. Workers of paint industry are exposed to which one of the
(a) Nickel pollution
(b) Cadmium pollution
(c) Strontium pollution
(d) Lead pollution
6. Which among the following missiles is called the Indian Patriot?
7. Which among the following is responsible for allocating IP addresses and managing the domain name system.?
(a)Domain name warehousing
(b)Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers
(c)Internet Assigned Numbers Authority
(d)None of these
8. Slumdog Millionaire is adopted from which novel?
A) Q & A
C) A passage to India
D) Shadow of the Moon
9. Who is the first vice president of india?
A) Zakir Hussain
B) V. V. Giri
C) S. Radhakrishnan
D) G. S. Pathak
10. Who authored "India from midnight to millennium"?
A) Shashi Tharoor
B) Aravind Adiga
C) Sanjay Bahadur
11. Which city is known as 'The Manchester of South India'
12. '.com' in the web sites stands for ?
13. Dachigam Sanctuary is located in which of the following state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Jammu And Kashmir
D) Tamil Nadu
14. When 1 litre of water freezes, the volume of ice formed will be
(a) 0.9 litre
(b) 1.0 litre
(c) 1.11 litre
(d) 1.5 litre
1. Vitamin A
4. The moon comes in between the sun and the earth
5. Lead pollution
6. Akash Bhasi
7. Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers
8. Q & A
9. S. Radhakrishnan
10. Shashi Tharoor
13. Jammu And Kashmir
14. 1.11 litre