Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant 2018 recruitment Notification
Extraordinary Gazette Date:- 14.12.2017
Last Date:- 17..01.2018
Category No: 545/2017
1 Department/Name of Institution : Government Secretariat/Kerala Public Service Commission/ Advocate General’s Office (Ernakulam)/Local Fund Audit Department/ Office of the Vigilance
Tribunal/ Special Judge and Enquiry Commissioner Office
2 Name of Post : Assistant / Auditor
3 Scale of pay : Rs. 27800-59400/-
4 Number of vacancies : Not estimated.
5 Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes,Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities
7. Qualifications :- A Degree in any faculty from a recognised University or its equivalent.
8. Mode of submitting applications :- a. Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those who have registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. No application fee is required. Candidates can view, rectify defects and have print –outs of the details in the Profile by clicking the link Registration Card after entering the Home Page. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the User ID for further communication with the Commission. Applications once submitted will be received as provisional and the particulars shall not be deleted or altered after submission. Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions given on the website will be summarily rejected. Documents to prove qualification, experience, community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for. For details refer the General Conditions given in Part II of the Notification.
b. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as ID Proof in their profile.
9. Last date for receipt of applications: - 17.01.2018 Wednesday up to 12.00 midnight.
10. Website Address :- www.keralapsc.gov.in
Official notification: Click Here