Gazette Date: 12.05.2017
Last Date: 14.06.2017
Category No: 071/2017
Applications are invited online only by `One Time Registration' system from qualified candidates for the under mentioned post. Candidates shall apply only through the online facility provided in the website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Various.
2. Name of post : Last Grade Servants.s
3. Scale of pay : `. 16,500 – 35,700/-
4. Number of Vacancies : District wise
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age : 18-36. Candidates born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Usual age relaxation will be given to SC/ST & OBC
7. Qualifications :- Should have passed standard VII and should not have acquired any graduation.
Note:-(i) As per this notification candidates possessing any degree (including Graduation certificate from military service) are ineligible for this post. If applications are submitted contrary to the above direction by suppressing the fact and if he/ she is found selected, his/her applications will be summarily rejected, his/her name will be removed from the ranked list and disciplinary action/ punishment including removal from service will be taken against him/her at any stage of selection.
(ii) Candidates require good physique besides the above general qualification for the following posts and candidates will be advised only after obtaining Medical Certificate (Medical Certificate should be issued by a Medical Officer in Govt. Service not below the rank of Assistantnt surgeon).
1. Matron , Balamandir Kozhikkode
2. Watch woman in the welfare institution under social Justice Department.
3. Cleaner and Sewer cleaner in the public Works Department.
4. Gate keeper Gr.II and Lascar Gr.II in the printing Department
(iii) Women candidates are not eligible for appointment in the following posts.
1. Watchman (All categories), Watcher
2. Night Watchman
3. Guard/Night Guard
5. Cleaner cum conductor
6. Cleaner (Boat cleaner, Tractor Cleaner,Van cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance cleaner)
8. Gate keeper
9. Bull keeper
10. Animal keeper in Drugs Control Department
(iv) Differently abled candidates are not eligible for the following post.
1. Watchman/Night Watchman
2. Watcher/ Night Watcher
3. Guard/Night Guard
4. Watch woman
5. Chainman (Town & Country Planning Department)
6. Marker (Technical Education, Medical Education)
7. Regular Marker (Animal Husbandary Department)
9. Gate Keeper
10. Cleaner cum conductor
11. Cleaner (Boat Cleaner, Van cleaner, Tractor Cleaner, Lorry cleaner, Ambulance Cleaner)
12. Animal keeper in Drugs control Department)
(v) 'Watch woman ' in the Welfare Institution under Social Justice Department will be filled up from the woman candidates only. Any other posts identified for woman candidates will be filled up from the woman candidates after obtaining willingness.
(vi) Persons professing the Hindu faith will alone be appointed to the posts in the Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowment Departments.
(vii) Vacancies for Last Grade Service in Kerala Municipal common service will also be filled up from the Ranked List prepared for each district in pursuance of this notification without obtaining willingness from the candidates.
(viii) Common ranked list will be prepared for the various posts in the Last Grade Service in pursuance to this notification in each district. Only one application need be sent for the post noting the name of the post applied for as Last Grade Servants.
8. Mode of submitting applications:- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME EGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission 'www.keralapsc.gov.in' before applying for the post.
9. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
10. Last date of receipt of applications :.......14.06.2017 Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
Notifications in PDF : Click here