Kerala PSC Draftsman Grade 2 ground water department recruitment notification 2017
Gazette Date: 30/12/2016
Last Date: 01/02/2017
Category No: 443/2016
Category No: 443/2016
Applications are invited Online only from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1 Department :Ground water department
2 Name of Post :Draftsman grade II
3 Scale of pay : 22200– 48000
4. Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list also against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission in writing during the period of currency of the list.
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit : 18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1980 and 02.01.1998 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities (for other conditions regarding the age relaxation please
see part 2 of the General Conditions.)
7. Qualifications :
1. Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering; or
2. (a) Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification; and
(b) ITI Certificate in Draftsman trade (Civil or Mechanical)
Note: Rule 10(a)(ii) of Part II KS & SSR is applicable
8) Mode of submitting Applications:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their UserID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31/12/2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the UserID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, age, community etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9) Last Date of receipt of applications: 01.02.2017 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
If a Written/OMR Test is conducted as part of this selection, AdmissionTicket for eligible candidates will be made available in their Profile for One Time Registration and the date of downloading will be included in the Examination Calendar. Candidates can download Admission Ticket for 15 days from this date. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in
(Candidates must see the general conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID card etc.)