Assistant surgeon kerala psc notification 2013
Gazette Date: 29/06/2013
Last Date: 31/07/2013
Category No: 172/2013
Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION'. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Health Services
2. Name of Post : Assistant Surgeon
3. Scale of Pay : R24040 - 38840
4. Number of vacancies : Dheevara – 6(Six)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked List published as per this notification will be valid till candidates are advised and appointed against the above vacancies earmarked for Dheevara community but remain unfilled due to paucity of candidates during the currency of the Ranked List published on 13/01/2011 for the post (Category No.192/10, Gazette dated 15/07/2010)
Note:- Those who are appointed in the post should serve for four (4) years during the first ten years of their service (including the period of training) anywhere in India or any other Foreign Country under defence Service or services connected with defence , if required. Those who have completed 45 years of age are exempted from the above Compulsory Military Service .
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment (from among the above mentioned community only)
Note:-Application submitted by candidates other than Dheevara community will be rejected. No rejection memo will be issued to them individually.
6. Age limit :18-45, only candidates born between 02/01/68 and 01/01/95(both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post (Including relaxation in para 2(i) of the General conditions) ( For conditions regarding other age relaxation please See Para 2 of the General Conditions except para 2(i) )
1. Degree in Modern Medicine (MBBS)or equivalent qualification
2. Permanent Registration under Travancore Cochin Medical Council
1 For persons who were in defence service, the first one year of their service will be treated as House Surgency.
2 Personnel working in various departments of Government and acquired MBBS qualification while in service will be given exemption, from upper age limit to the extent necessary for Direct Recruitment. The maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years.
8. Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz www.keralapsc.gov.inbefore applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to applying for a post. No application fee is required. Candidates can view and have a printout of the details in the profile by clicking the link Registration Card. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Documents to prove qualification, Experience, Community, age etc have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date for receipt of application:- 31.07.2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in