1) Who invented Microprocessor?
2) Software that can manipulate or destroy data or programs in a computer is known as
3) Binary Code’ used in computers makes use of which numbers
0 & 1
4) One kilobyte is equal to
5) Which computer company introduced mouse for the first time
6) Who developed the World Wide Web first
Timothy Berners Lee
7) The first large scale, general purpose digital computer
8) What high-level computer language was named after a French mathematician and philosopher?
9) What computer was introduced in 1984 Super Bowl ads?